Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's Been A While....

No, I'm not channeling Aaron Lewis from Staind (despite the Longmeadow connection). Just stating the obvious, really. Haven't blogged (or read my favorite blogs) in forever.

Not for a lack of things going on around here. We've been quite busy - weddings, birthday parties, trips to the Cape, weekend drives, Saw Doctors concerts.... Just somehow haven't found the time or gumption to actually sit down at the 'puter and write about it. I feel it returning slowly, so I thought I'd dip my toe back in the water by sharing a few pics from our recent adventures.

More to come soon....thanks for sticking with me....









8 comments:

Gini said...

Yes...a blog post!!! It's about time My Sister....

1. Love the skull hat...especially with big, fat, sunglasses.
2. Just love that photo of you and Matthew on the beach!! You had some great trips this summer.
3. Yup, Matthew and Dennis....don't look like each other much, now, do they?
4. You guys take nice pictures together.
5. There is always a new photo of Matthew in which he is smiling bigger than the last time I said to myself that he couldn't smile any bigger.......
6. Atta boy....baseball!!!
7. Chocolate chip ice cream is the bomb and apparently Matthew takes after his aunt in his love for that flavor!
8. Is it me or does Matthews head appear to be superimposed on that picture????
9. What? Two great pictures of you guys???

Love it. Glad you posted.

Unknown said...

Ditto in the Superimposed thing - that's weird.
And Ditto on the great shots of you & Dennis. Gorgeous couple.
I loved this summer and clearly, you guys did, too.
Love you!

Denise said...

You are a good girl and I am very happy that you are back! XO

Nanna said...

Welcome back Honey,

We know hwo busy you've been. I love your pictures and we love you guys so much.

Unknown said...

ps - your are so WHITE, I had to stare at that pic with your feet in the water for like, 5 minutes, to figure out what you were wearing. lol

Debbie said...

You are back!

The pictures are great. It is fun to see what you guys have been up to this summer. I love the picture of Matthew with your sunglasses on!

Chris said...

The bottom picture of you and Dennis is one of the best ever.

Debbie said...

So, after looking at these pictures for the millionth time...doesn't Matthew look just like Dennis in the picture in the car seat? I have seen lots of little Denny pictures that look like that!