Saturday, July 12, 2008

Man, that was quick!

Well, we've returned from our week-long vacation in Maine. It was hard to leave - I must admit that I even cried a bit as we left the house this morning. We had an awesome week, and as is usually the case, we lucked out with beautiful weather. Combine that with an amazing place to stay and great company and it just doesn't get much better. We're pretty sleepy, as Matthew has been doing some fierce teething the last couple of days. Apologies to everyone for the 4 a.m. wakeup call yesterday! I'll put together a slide show of some of our favorite pictures, maybe tomorrow, but for now, here are a few shots to sum up the week.

Check you later.....







8 comments:

Jerolyn said...

so far the sum up part... looks breath taking!

Denise said...

We had a great time, too! We miss seeing Matthew everyday. xo

Allison said...

Ok, house is fantastic, the view is amazing, Matthew is adorable and I WANT LOBSTAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

We miss you too. And the 4:00 wake up callwas music to everyones ears. That is the only time we heard him in the night(morning).
We are going to miss waking up to that smiling face every morning.
Love Nanna and Poppy XOXO

PS Guess you know what our new screen saver is!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ah, vacation! None for us this year. I am so jealous! Can't wait to see all the pics! Can't wait to see you next week!

Debbie said...

I want to go back!!!!!

Gini said...

I am admittedly jealous of you vacationing on the beach!!! You all suck. Anyway - I just want to squeeze Matthew.....he looks so damn cute....and then I want to cut his hair....

Claire said...

What a view!!! Love the "cool baby" shot with the sunglasses.