Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

Here we go....better late than never....


Taken Friday, July 16, 2004, 9:43 P.M.

Let me set the stage....

Dennis was studying for the Massachusetts Bar exam. We were renting this great townhouse apartment, with a small but perfect-for-us back yard. Dennis was putting in a minimum of 16 hours a day studying, and weather permitting, took his academic pursuits outside. We'd drink beers and I'd quiz him on various concepts, surrounded by the glow of string lanterns and candles and the aroma of citronella torches. Loved those nights.

Of special note....there was clearly so much time being spent studying that there was no time to mow the lawn!
.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your husband.
Gotta admire that dedication.

Gini said...

Did you say studying and drinking beer?

I remember that time - he was VERY dedicated. Screw the lawn.

Allison said...

I love Take Me Back Tuesday!

Anonymous said...

Those were the days. Together you two can do everything.

Take me back tuesday is the best:)

Denise said...

Was that really 5 years ago? It seems like it was yesterday. OMG -did I just say that? I didn't ever think I would say that kind of stuff. Go Denny!