Thursday, March 18, 2010

Team-Up Thursday

Week 8 Theme - Close Up


Mine on top, Gini's on the bottom. I love the contrast of these two pictures, in color and also in the feelings they seem to evoke. The cool solitude of the page vs. the warm togetherness of my beautiful nephews. Love how this turned out.

Lately it occurs to me (...what a long, strange trip it's been....oh, sorry) that these Team-Up Thursday posts may come off a bit conceited, since my sister and I are so pleased with our own work. All I can say is this - we certainly don't intend it to come across that way. Just really enjoying this creative challenge and the opportunity to do something together.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah... you bitches and your loving of yourselves.
How dare you enjoy each other and your creativity with and around each other right in front of us like this.
And to think, I come here to read your blog and I see what? You?
Daaaaaaaa-yum.

Ha hAAAAAAAAA!!! At first, I did not realize that was Connor. I was like "who's that person that looks like Gini but clearly is not Gini?"

Great shots, as always! I love this project, too!! :) XO