Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy Birthday, Babe!

Dennis2

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband a woman could ask for.  Thank you for all the thoughtful things you do every day.  Thank you for being such a great dad to our kids, and a true partner in raising them.  Thanks for working so hard and taking such good care of our family. Thanks for being my very best friend.  And most of all, thank you for loving me for me. 

Matthew & Daddy

Happy Birthday to the best Dad a boy could ask for.  Thanks for all the shoulder and piggy-back (a.k.a. Peterbilt) rides.  Thanks for taking me lots of fun places.  Thanks for spending time playing with me, and showing me how to hit the ball really far.  Thanks for reading me stories every night.  And thanks for not being afraid to show me and tell me every day how very much you love me.

Daddy & Gabby

Happy Birthday to the best Daddy a girl could ask for.  Thanks for making me feel like a little princess.  Thanks for holding me tight and kissing me.  Thanks for laying on the floor and letting me climb all over you.  Thanks for being so protective over me.  Thanks for reading me stories every night.  And thanks for not being afraid to show me and tell me every day how very much you love me.

Happy, Happy Birthday!  We love you very much!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That brought a little tear to my eye.
Happy Birthday, Denny!!
XOXO

Gini said...

Happy Birthday Dennis. You should feel special not only because you ARE special to a lot of people, but you got a special blog post just for you....since my sister doesn't blog much anymore...ahem...