Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday, Gabriella!

Hard to believe that today we celebrated our baby girl’s first birthday.  Time is certainly flying by, and I can unequivocally say this has been the fastest year of my life.

Seems like just a short time ago that we brought our daughter home to complete our family.  I don’t think I could have possibly imagined how much she’d add to our lives.  Watching her and Matthew together has become one of the greatest joys of my life.

I looked back today through some pictures of the day she was born.  Amazing how much she’s changed since then.  See for yourself…

IMG_7553IMG_7563  IMG_7577 IMG_7581 IMG_7607IMG_7735

And here she is today……

DSC_1091

She’s happy and smiley, yet feisty and strong-willed when she wants to be.  She has a silly sense of humor, and you just can’t help but laugh when she laughs.  She’s flirtatious and clever, coy and quick.  She adores her big brother, and sometimes even gives him a run for his money.  I hope she never changes.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.  Mommy, Daddy and Matthew love you so very much.

2 comments:

Dennis said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Gabalicious!

Love, Daddy

Chris said...

Not to mention she's damn cute! Happy Birthday Gabby!