Sunday, November 9, 2008

Boys and fire trucks

After a crazy week, I'm finally getting around to posting some pics from last weekend. On Saturday, Poppy's group was giving "tours" of the quint truck for Fire Safety Week. Naturally, we just had to bring Matthew down for a visit. He had a blast, as you can see....



After saying goodbye to Poppy, we took Matthew for his first trip to The White Hut. It can get pretty crazy busy in there, but we happened to go at just the right time. We got a spot at the counter, and Matthew had a perfect vantage point to watch the excitement at the grill.

Although he didn't get to have a cheeseburg with fried onions and french fries with malt vinegar like Mommy and Daddy, he did enjoy some delectable Puffs. Won't be long before he'll be calling out his own order....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the counter shot - adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Poppy loved the pictures and we couldn't believe he was at the counter at the white hut.

I love the picture of the three of my boys on the fire truck.

But the one of Matthew behind the wheel was great.

Maybe that one should go on the fridge.

Debbie said...

I have updated my wallpaper at work to the new picture of the 3 generations of Egan's at the Fire Station...maybe one of that last ones.

Brendan and I are very jealous that you guys got to get "slutty". Maybe B and I will stop when we are home this weekend.

Debbie said...

I should clarify...last shot of the 3 of them at the station with dad in uniform. Is retirement calling?

Gini said...

Love the guys on the front of the fire truck shot!!!!! Priceless. Did I just get through saying how happy Matthew is all the time????