Thursday, March 13, 2008

Here goes nothing....

Well, here it is....our foray into the blogosphere, albeit reluctantly. Make no mistake - we don't purport to have anything of significance to say. What we do have, though, is a cute new baby, along with a couple of cameras and a video camera. So, here's our opportunity to shamelessly bombard our family and friends with pictures and clips of said cute baby. Here's a sample of what's to come....we hope you enjoy!





Is there anything better than a baby's laugh?

5 comments:

Gini said...

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! Love my nephew too.

Allison said...

Yay!! So great to see you on here. I just love the video. He is so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kimmy....glad you have a blog. I'm sure you'll get hooked on it. I look forward to checking it every day to see updates on you, Dennis, and Matthew. It's such a good way to be in each others everyday lives so far away.

Denise said...

Hey Lady!

Cute, Cute Kid. Now I will check your blog every couple of hours like I check "The Tao of Gini" and "Tutta la Storia". Stacker loves the name, too.

xo

Anonymous said...

I am not sure but I think he said Nanna or it could have been Popi.Either way Dad and I have watched the video so mant time they kicked us off the blog.