Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I love this boy....

It's been a while since I posted. Yeah, no kidding, Captain Obvious. Well, reason being, I'm heading back to work next week, so I've been spending every minute I can with Matthew. It's been an amazing (but very fast) 12 weeks, and I'm very sad to see it coming to an end. We went in for a little visit to daycare on Monday, and Matthew was a charm. He was smiling at all the ladies, and checking out the other babies. We got a bunch of paperwork to fill out before his first day, and got the scoop on what we need to have on hand. I have to say that I still really like the place. I'm not so much concerned about him being with them - it's just that he won't be with me. We'll be going back on Friday for a short time. They're running a seminar on choking from 12-1 (next door at Mass Mutual), and they offered to watch Matthew so I can attend - a dry run of sorts. The director told me if I feel the need to bolt out of the class and run back to Matthew, I can do that. =) Monday should be interesting......

Anyhow, since my boy is napping right now, I thought I'd take a little time to post some recent pictures and a cute video. So, here goes...
Here he is all soaped up in the tub - he's really come to love it!
Here he is attempting to get his entire hand in his mouth - must feel good!
Here are a couple of shots of him in his jammies - I can't believe he looks like such a big boy!

This one says "Seriously, Mom - enough with the pictures already!"

And here he is playing Cash Cab with Daddy, at least until Mommy interrupted. Can't wait 'til we can play Jeopardy with him! (Sorry for the poor quality.)

Hope you've enjoyed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only say a few words because I have to go watch the video a few 100 more times.

Monday is going to be a hard one. He'll do fine but it might kill you.

We'll be praying all goes smoothly.

Love Nanna

Anonymous said...

Kimmy, don't take that class on choking, I tried it and it doesn't make them nap longer. Cute pictures of Matthew, BTW.

Gini said...

The video is awesome. You'll do great on Monday, I'm sure. Nice comment Christophe...........

Allison said...

I don't nap at all and Chris chokes me all the time.

A little slow on that Emancipation Proclamation response, Dennis. Tee hee.

The boy is just so handsome, Kimmy. Hang in there on Monday. We'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys on sunday