Monday, June 9, 2008

It's not the heat, it's the humidity

After days of technical difficulties, the Weather Pixie has finally returned. For those of you living outside of New England, you may not know that we've been having a heat wave here in the Northeast. It's been crazy hot, especially for early June. As a result, my Weather Pixie has donned an outfit unlike any she's worn since I first added her to my blog. Check her out....


Now, here is my sister's Weather Pixie from today.

Take note of the temperature. Same as mine, no? Same full sun, right? So, what's with the outfit? I really expected to see them wearing similar clothes. I mean, 95 degrees is 95 degrees. Apparently, Pixie is bothered by the humidity, which I'll acknowledge is slightly higher here.

That's it, Pixie. Your outfit's just a little too boring. I'm gonna need to find myself a Pixie who's got a little more going on.

2 comments:

Allison said...

I think huge sunflowers on a blue and white check background is not doing much for her figure . . . LOL

Gini said...

too funny, Kimmy!! I'll say it again - it's a dry heat.