Wednesday, August 13, 2008

30 days, people!!

Did you happen to notice the counter on the left sidebar? Do you see what it says?? Only 30 days until The Big E!! I can't wait! I hope Matthew learns to love it as much as we do.

In case anyone needs any help getting in the mood (which I can't for the life of me understand!), here are some shots we've taken in previous years (except for the chicks, which came from The Big E's website).

The Farm-A-Rama - one of our favorite stops


A mama pig and her piglets


Baby chicks hatching!


Harley, friend of the Hallamore Clydesdales


We love to watch this guy wash down the Clydesdales


The Giant Slide! (Man, I was tan and skinny then...)


And something new this year - I think this is right up my alley. I think I need to be a judge. I mean, come on....what could be better than that? Although I wonder if my passion for the fried cheese curds might get me banned.....

9 comments:

Chris said...

I'm entering my toe cheese again this year since it won a blue ribbon last year!

Allison said...

GROSS CHRIS!!! Hey--do we need to buy a pass or something for multiple visits?

Jerolyn said...

Chris, Toe-cheese? Really, you just had to go there? eeewwww!

p.s. was the blue ribbon for smell or taste? hahaha

Denise said...

One year when we were growing up, Dennis, Lisa, John and I went every single day! Stacker doesn't appreciate it quite as much as I think he should, but I am going to try to hit the Big E this year, too. xo

Danielle said...

Lets big E again like we did last year!

Danielle said...

Lets big E again like we did last year!!

Anonymous said...

I noticed your side bar yesterday and had to laugh my a$$noff.

I think it can't help but be in Matthews blood.

Gini said...

The Big E Sucks.

Just kidding.

Unknown said...

I have never been to the Big E. *room silences. dishes crash*
It's true, though. Never been.