Sunday, September 14, 2008

Best of friends to be

Today we visited our friends Adam and Chrissie and their 5 week old son, Timothy. He's such a cutie! He's grown so much since we first saw him at 2 days old. He's unbelievably strong - pushing up on his arms and pushing with his legs. I haven't decided yet who I think he looks like - I see both Mommy and Daddy in him.

Here are a few pictures from our visit. Matthew had a great time hanging out with his friend, and only had to be reminded a couple of times to be gentle! Won't be long before the two of them are rough-housing together!






Thanks for letting us come visit, guys!

5 comments:

Gini said...

I can't wait to man-handle Matthew. He looks so rough and tumble........

Debbie said...

I love Matthew's face in the last picture! Timothy is adorable!

Anonymous said...

I guess that is why God gave us two arms.
Timmy and Mathew will be great friends.

Denise said...

BFF!

Unknown said...

Hey! The 2 of them can fight over who gets to date Abby - and then Wyatt can kick both their asses for even considering it! Love it!