Thursday, June 24, 2010

Team-Up Thursday

Week 22 Theme – After Dark

After Dark Diptych 2

Mine on the left, Gini's on the right.

No interesting story this week, really.  When I saw the theme, this was the shot that popped into my head.  I stepped outside the other night as a soft rain was falling, and started firing away.  I ended up with a bunch of good shots, but this one matched up exactly with what I had in mind.  I love that feeling.

As for my sister’s picture, I recognized the location pretty quickly.  I’m struck by how busy this shot makes the street look.  Longmeadow is a pretty sleepy town, but it’s interesting to see how much busier it can appear when street lights, traffic lights and a couple of cars run through it “after dark”.

1 comment:

Gini said...

Seeing as we honed in on your town it would only be right that YOU recognize the spot!!

This was too dark for me this week. I don't care for night shots at all....but we did good chica!