Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

Those of you who read my sister's blog know that she's recently started a weekly post she's calling Take Me Back Tuesday, wherein she posts an old picture and tells a bit about it.

I've decided to copy her idea, and do my own Take Me Back Tuesday posts. So, here's the inaugural edition....Hah! Get it?? Inaugural edition? Man, I crack myself up.....

Anyhow, I grabbed an old CD of pictures and found this one....appropriate for today, no?
This was taken on October 3, 2003. Dennis was interviewing in D.C. and we had a couple of days to see the sights. It was one of our favorite trips, and is someplace we really want to go back to when we can spend a lot of days. So much to see. If you've never been, you simply must go, even if you're not political junkies like we are.

5 comments:

Gini said...

Leave it to you, to be so appropriate. Perfect photo on the perfect day. I forgot you went there.

Debbie said...

Wow, that was a long time ago! Great photo!

Anonymous said...

What a perfect picture. I can not believe how fast time go by.

Unknown said...

Let's do a family trip! I haven't been since I was about 12 - what a fun trip with the kids!

Claire said...

I'm not a political junkie, but I do love DC.