Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

My friend Liz posted some pictures the other day of her beautiful kids sound asleep. Reading her post reminded me that I had taken some similar pictures of Matthew recently that I meant to post, but never got around to it.

So, here we go. I couldn't resist taking these. Matthew had been napping for quite a while, so I went in to check on him. I found him with his legs crossed (in his ever-present yoga pose) and bent over in half, deep in sleep. It didn't seem too comfortable to me, but he obviously didn't mind.




6 comments:

Debbie said...

So cute! I have to agree, that doesn't look very comfortable.

Allison said...

Love him!

Unknown said...

So cute - and SO uncomfortable. How did you resist the urge to move him around?!
I constantly move my kids to what I consider "comfortable" when they're asleep - even the light sleeping boy!
He is so cute.
Abby was disappointed that he was not with Dennis last night. :)
(Then I had to talk her off the ledge when Dennis & Adam didn't come up to tuck her in, but that's another story!)

Gini said...

So cute, Kimmy. Can't believe he can stay asleep like that!

Denise said...

Cutie Pie!

Nanna said...

That boy is probably going to be gymnist. He is so flexable. Oh to be that flexable!