Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Take Me Back Tuesday

Date Taken: January 11, 2003
Location: Highland Links Golf Course, North Truro, MA


Dennis and I were away at the Cape for the weekend, and he was taking me on a lighthouse tour. We stumbled upon the Highland Lighthouse and this golf course - turns out it's the oldest links course in Massachusetts. The course runs along the cliffs with the ocean below - just gorgeous. It's open year-round, and you play by the honor system during the winter by depositing your greens fees in a little box by the clubhouse.

We were freezing our a$$es off, but it was a gorgeous sunny day with amazingly no snow on the ground. Gotta love the beach in the wintertime.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Every time I like I have seen my all time favorite picture of you two, I see another.

Allison said...

You are a GORGEOUS couple. Love the light in this photo, too. I am lookin' forward to a little greens time with you both this year!

Debbie said...

What a great picture! I love going to the Cape in the off season.

Dennis said...

Nice Glasses!

Gini said...

YLB's look very happy in this photo. Did you ever play on that course?

That would be the only place I would like in the cold winter - the beach.

Unknown said...

I love the beach off-season, too!!!
Love this pic - cutie-patooties!

Denise said...

Great picture!! I love TMBT! Can you and Gini add in TMBTh?