Wednesday, October 29, 2008

443 and counting....down....

Tonight I went to Tarzhay to stock up on Halloween candy. Our neighborhood is full of kids, so we always get tons of trick-or-treaters. I never want to chance running out of candy, so I always buy more than I need. Better to be safe than sorry, I say.

So, I picked up quite an assortment....check it out....

Now, I don't buy into the philosophy of only buying stuff you don't like. What's the point in that?

We've got:
  • Hershey's Chocolate Bars
  • Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
  • Kit Kats
  • Whoppers
  • Snickers
  • M&M Minis
  • Skittles
  • Milk Duds
  • Almond Joy
  • Mounds
  • Smarties
  • Tootsie Rolls
  • Blow Pops

443 pieces in total...

Better make that 441....

11 comments:

Gini said...

I may have to start spelling Target like that from now on....doesn't it need a "j" in it somewhere though? I'm gonna work on that. Funny - Just bought all of our candy tonight too!!

Gini said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gini said...

OK that was me....it was taking too long when I hit publish comment, I got pissed, and hit it a couple more times.....then it posted it......twice..

Unknown said...

I bought all of our candy, like 4 or 5 times already. Going again tomorrow!!

Jerolyn said...

good call on the goodies!!!

Allison said...

Mmmmm . . . . YUM-O!!!!

Anonymous said...

There was a good sale at Biy Y a couple weeks back, and I bought 3 bags. We ate it all. Soooooo, now we'll wait until 10/31 afternoon and pay an outrageous price. Better to have a big expense and little waist than the other way around...

Anonymous said...

I now whose house I am going to for candy!!!...I always do the same thing and overbuy just to make sure we dont run out...My Wife always complains saying "Your buying too much!" I'd rather be safe than sorry as well. And anyways, if it doesnt all go...more for us!!

Chris said...

wonder who ate the almond joy. at least you got mounds, save me some dennis...

Kim said...

You've got it backwards, Chris. Those Mounds are all mine!!!

Debbie said...

I want to go to your house!