Monday, October 6, 2008

Six Random Things

I've been tagged by my sister. The rules are as follow:

  • Link to the person who tagged you

  • Post the rules on your blog

  • Write six random things about yourself

  • Tag six-ish people at the end of your post

  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged

  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up

So, here we go.....

  1. I have never been stung by a bee (or a wasp, hornet or yellow jacket). Probably because I freak out so maniacally when I see one around me that they fly away terrified.

  2. I'm annoyed because I can't find my apple peeler. It's one of those ones that peels, cores and slices them all at the same time. Dennis bought it for me years ago from LL Bean, and I can't seem to figure out where the hell it's hiding. So all these apple dishes I'm cooking lately? Yeah, I'm peeling, coring and slicing them by hand. It sucks.

  3. I love doing the Numbrix puzzles in the Parade magazine in the Sunday paper.

  4. I like to twirl my thumbs a lot, especially when I'm riding in the car.

  5. I've mastered the fine art of parking the Pilot in the garage in a way that allows the back hatch to be opened all the way without hitting the garage door handle. I am very proud of this, despite the fact that it's taken me 10 months to figure this out.

  6. I have a humongous curl in the middle of my forehead right now. More about that in an upcoming post.

Scintillating stuff, no?

OK, here's who I'm tagging.....the rest of you who don't have blogs, let me know your six random things in a comment - I think it's OK if we break the rules!

Allison

Liz

Jay

The Mehan's

Claire

Have fun!

5 comments:

Gini said...

funny, Kimmy. "You're never gonna survive, unless you get a little crazy".........some guy said that, I forget who!

Allison said...

Thanks for tagging me! Your apple peeler must be with my potato ricer. It vanished during the move.

Unknown said...

I am not doing this - but thanks for thinking of me. I hate these.

btw - I want some apple cake.

Anonymous said...

We responded over at www.mehansworld.com. But you already tagged all the bloggers we know!

Unknown said...

1. I never buy anything unless it is on sale.

2.REALLY want a dog.

3. I really love people.

4. I still do not know what I want to be when I grow up.

5. I wish I was better in English.
( you know like everything I shoud have learned in class and didn't.)

6. I can't get enough of the News these days. It is huge HISTORY in the making and we are smack in the middle of what our parents called the Depression. I want to understand all of it. they said it would never happen again but they were wrong. I guess as long as there is greed and power we are set up for failure.

&. I wish the blog had spell check.