Sunday, October 5, 2008

Doesn't this look yummy?

Just wanted to share the treat I made today. A co-worker made this German Apple Cake for a celebration we had recently, and it was delicious. She shared the recipe with me, and since I still have more apples to use, I thought I'd make it. The batter is really beautiful. Yes, I said beautiful. It's thick and glossy and smells delicious. You layer it with apples tossed in cinnamon and sugar. Here's the finished product.... you've got to click the picture to get the full effect...

How do you like the size of that piece?

6 comments:

Jerolyn said...

YES PLEASE!!! I like it just fine!

Gini said...

How many friggin apples DO you have? Looks very very very delicious!!!

Debbie said...

I too have many apples left and I think that I need that receipe. It looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I'll take two please!

Allison said...

Hey/ is that my birthday cake? I hope so! Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that looks delicious. I bet it is not on w.w. though. That recipe is definately worth keeping.