Wednesday, May 21, 2008

It's a hit!

Tonight Daddy put together Matthew's Activity Center. We decided to give it a quick try, just to see what his reaction would be. He was a bit fussy tonight - he had a slight fever and some swelling around where he got his shots yesterday - so we weren't sure how he'd feel about being put in it. Well, he LOVED it! The colors are awesome and there are so many cool toys to play with. He was mesmerized by all the options - that is, in between looking up to check on the Sox game!!! Check him out....



Thanks Uncle Chris and Auntie Allison!

6 comments:

Allison said...

You're welcome!! It is so great to see him having fun in it!

Anonymous said...

When I ever saw how happy he was in that last night I didn't think you would ever gete him to sleep.

Have I told you lately how much I love that BOY?

Gini said...

Have YOU played with that thing yet?? It looks pretty fun.

Chris said...

Cute pictures, GO RED SOX. Yanks suck this year. I think I'm making the switch to Boston for good!

Anonymous said...

My nephew is too stinkin cute for words! What did he think about the two grand slams yesterday? Woohoo! Love from the Dacks!

Denise said...

Just when I think he cant get any cuter, you send another picture of him and then I have to change my computer wallpaper to "thee cutest picture ever".