Friday, May 30, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Claire has tagged me for a meme. Here we go...

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was working as a manager in a Call Center, doing lots of micro-managing as any good Call Center manager does. I was also gearing up to meet Dennis in a few months in said Call Center... ;)

2.) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):
OK, today's almost over, so here's my list for tomorrow -
  • Wrap presents for Chrissie's baby shower (nothing like waiting 'til the last minute!)
  • Get the oil changed in the Pilot
  • Fold laundry
  • Portion out and freeze the family pack of chicken breasts sitting in the fridge
  • Vacuum out the coils on the refrigerator...after the fridge died while we were on vacation last summer, I swore I was going to do this religiously every 3 months...I think it's been about 6...
3) Snacks I enjoy:
All of them, especially every single new thing that comes on the market

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Buy homes in all my favorite places
  • Fly our families to any of them whenever they wanted to go
  • Buy a huge piece of property and open up a rescue operation for all kinds of animals
5) Places I have lived:
CT and MA - not too exciting, huh?

6.) Jobs I have had:
Secretary/bookkeeper in a church rectory, clothing store clerk, bank teller, bank trust department client service administrator, customer service representative in a call center, manager in a call center, project manager, manager again, assistant director

7.) 6 peeps I wanna know more about:

3 comments:

Claire said...

Thank you for playing and for stopping by my blog.
I do like your blog and I can see new Matthew pictures. I guess you can't take him to work and hide him under your desk. ;o) Darn, he'd be such a cute addition to the teams. ;o)

Have a great weekend.

Allison said...

Hey, we can do the rescue together!

Denise said...

Yippeee! My first real "tag" as a blogger. Hey, what is up with our Weather Pixies? I deleted mine. Seriously, I am a freak.